Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

VW T2 camper conversion

Ok, I have a 1972 VW camper that needs an engine (I have one, so thats not an issue). Rather than putting an ICE in, I'm thinking about going EV.....

I already drive a 40kw Leaf and can get a 30kw Leaf battery fairly cheap.

I'm keen to do a DIY conversion, so figure I need the following:

• Elec motor & mounting bracket
  • Controller & control wiring
  • Adapter plate to current gearbox
  • DC-DC convertor
  • Charger

What I'm keen to do is include rapid charging too - either Chademo or CCS 50kw (or maybe even AC 43kw)

Are there any good resources where I can read up on this kind of thing?

Thanks in advance!

Conversion is challenged and allowed for the fixing of the goals for humans. The stint of the production and best essay writing services is affiliated with the joys. The pattern is fit for the underground and aimed items for the reforms for the candidates.

Students of this era are quite familiar with online academic help service. One such service provider is MyAssignmenthelp. After serving for more than a decade, they have made quite a name in this industry. If you are looking for an authentic academic service provider, this company will definitely top the list. Have a look at the reasons that make MyAssignmenthelp.com the best service provider:

MyAssignmenthelp.com delivers the best quality of papers to the students. They always make sure that their clients get nothing but the best. The experts associated with this company create the papers with ulmost dedication. They use impeccable language and apply their personal input to enhance the quality of the paper. With the help of these copies, students can create a good impression on their professor and acquire the highest score.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Is speedypaper trustworthy? Is it a budget-friendly academic writing service? Discover the freshest facts about the platform in a single click.

My CGPA has been much better this year than last year after getting written help from Buy Essay Online UK experts. If you are also worried about your low CGPA, you can hire this writing firm.

You did a good job and this is a solution and If you need more assistance or options so you find experts that are expert in this field. You have online way where you can find good professionals. Nowadays the online way is very common and everybody uses it. I also use it to find the online cipd assignment help. So, you can also use it for this project.

The important consideration that most homeowners usually take for granted in cleaning their carpets is to use the right carpet cleaner Walsall that will remove tough stains, dirt, and dust. You see, proper cleaning of your home carpet is necessary to maintain the good quality of air that you breathe.

It is essential to experience the assignment subjects well by figuring out what is the interest. As we, as per rule, know when the students get the point to make the basic beginning union without discernment. A point for the task is regularly given for no good reason and is an especially thought subject. On the off chance that the students get the clarification and sales of the point, by then you can fundamentally go to the going with a period of students shaping.

Assignment help London
Assignment Help

This is big another amusingly informative conversation and so just try best cheap essay writing service in US which we are providing to catch the top of us. Just place your order with us now.

It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act.  Doodly